TEAFCS members may apply for both NEAFCS and TEAFCS State Only Awards. Please review the information and criteria for National Awards, State Awards and Scholarships on this website.
NEAFCS Awards Deadline: February 20, 2020
TEAFCS State Awards Only Deadline: April 8, 2020
TEAFCS Scholarship Deadline: April 8, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact:
Texas Deadline for Application: February 20, 2020
NEAFCS Awards Manual
The 2020 NEAFCS Awards Manual is available on the NEAFCS website. It contains a complete description of awards as well as eligibility and submission requirements. Members should review and follow the guidelines in the manual in preparing and submitting awards applications. Please remember that membership dues must be renewed by December 31st in order to qualify for awards.
NEAFCS also has some additional resources to help with the awards process:
- 2020 Awards At-A-Glance
- Award Winning Application FAQs
- Awards Instructions Step-by-step Guide Screen Shots
- Video on Adding Links to Award Application
- 2019 Award Winners Examples of Winning Applications
The Texas deadline for national awards submission is February 20, 2020. Awards will be submitted to NEAFCS using the online process. The NEAFCS Awards Application is available on the NEAFCS website.
Texas members submitting national awards applications must complete the following:
- Submit the NEAFCS Awards Application online by the Texas deadline of February 20, 2020.
- Email a copy of your awards submission confirmation page to TEAFCS 1st Vice President, Lynette Babcock at email@example.com. If the submission is for a team award, please include a list of team members.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2020
TEAFCS offers several awards that are only offered at the state level. These awards were developed as an additional way to recognize our members as well as some of the individual and groups that provide support to FCH programming efforts.
Please review the TEAFCS Awards Manual for a complete list of awards as well as requirements. There have been several updates made for 2020. All state only awards will need to be submitted by email to Lynette Babcock at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 8, 2020.