The Texas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (TEAFCS) educates and recognizes Extension professionals who improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities. We provide education in:
– Food preparation, Food Safety/Nutrition
– Financial Management
– Healthy Lifestyles
– Home & Work Environment and Safety
– Relationship and Parenting Skills
– and Much More!
TEAFCS Member Updates
Talk to your District Treasurer to submit your annual dues.
SAVE THE DATE – July 28 -30, 2021
2021 TEAFCS State Conference – Tyler, TX
For more info – Follow 2021 Teafcs Conference on Facebook for updates!
Texas Extra Deadline: December 15th, 2020
- District TEAFCS Texas Extra Editor Should email your district’s compiled Word Document to Sarah Latham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject line should read Winter Texas Extra District # for the next newsletter.
- Pictures should be included in the document and not as a separate file.
- FUTURE DEADLINES: March 15th, 2021; June 15th, 2021; & December 15th, 2021.