The Texas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (TEAFCS) educates and recognizes Extension professionals who improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities. We provide education in:
– Food preparation, Food Safety/Nutrition
– Financial Management
– Healthy Lifestyles
– Home & Work Environment and Safety
– Relationship and Parenting Skills
– and Much More!
TEAFCS Member Updates
Find the TEAFCS Facebook Group to be updated on all association matters.
Texas Extra Deadline: September 15th, 2021
- District TEAFCS Texas Extra Editor Should email your district’s compiled Word Document to Sarah Latham (email@example.com)
- The subject line should read Winter Texas Extra District # for the next newsletter.
- Pictures should be included in the document and not as a separate file.
- FUTURE DEADLINES: September 15th, 2021; & December 15th, 2021.