The Texas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (TEAFCS) educates and recognizes Extension professionals who improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities. We provide education in:
– Food preparation, Food Safety/Nutrition
– Financial Management
– Healthy Lifestyles
– Home & Work Environment and Safety
– Relationship and Parenting Skills
– and Much More!
2022 State Conference Slideshow
Texas Extra Deadline: December 15th, 2022
- District TEAFCS Texas Extra Editors should email your district’s compiled Word Document to Wendy Hazzard (email@example.com)
- The subject line should read Fall Texas Extra District # for the next newsletter.
- Pictures should be included in the document and not as a separate file.
TEAFCS Member Updates
Find the TEAFCS Facebook Group to be updated on all association matters.