The Texas Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (TEAFCS) educates and recognizes Extension professionals who improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities. We provide education in:
– Food preparation, Food Safety/Nutrition
– Financial Management
– Healthy Lifestyles
– Home & Work Environment and Safety
– Relationship and Parenting Skills
– and Much More!
TEAFCS Member Updates
TEAFCS is the host association for the Spring Professional Association Board meetings being held at the 4-H Conference Center in Brownwood, May 4-5, 2021. The meetings will begin at approximately 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday and conclude around noon on Wednesday. The social will be held at 5:00 p.m. Tuesday night on the Patio. (Price breakdowns in email Liz’s email).
The deadline to register is April 28, 2021. Leadership Lodge rooms are available on a first come first served basis with double occupancy. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER.
Registration opens April 7, 2021. Click ‘Register Now’ on Texas 4-H Conference Center website http://texas4hcenter.tamu.edu Select Spring Professional Board and your choice of lodging. Within each session there are association selections and pricing. Some associations pay for participant costs, however, ALL persons planning on attending MUST register online. Roommate requests are NOT guaranteed. Payment options are VISA, MC, and Discover.
SAVE THE DATE – July 28 -30, 2021
2021 TEAFCS State Conference – Tyler, TX
For more info – Follow 2021 Teafcs Conference on Facebook for updates!
Texas Extra Deadline: June 15th, 2021
- District TEAFCS Texas Extra Editor Should email your district’s compiled Word Document to Sarah Latham (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The subject line should read Winter Texas Extra District # for the next newsletter.
- Pictures should be included in the document and not as a separate file.
- FUTURE DEADLINES: June 15th, 2021; & December 15th, 2021.