TEAFCS Professional Development Scholarship
- The purpose of the TEAFCS Professional Development scholarship is to provide financial assistance for members pursuing Post-graduate study.
- $500 will be awarded to two current TEAFCS members each Fall, beginning in 2015.
- TEAFCS members in good standing who have not received the Professional Development Scholarship the previous year are eligible.
- Completed application must be submitted to Lorrie Coop by April 1.
Ann Sonner Scholarship
Eligibility Requirements: Applicant must meet the following requirements:
* Actively participated in 4-H three years.
* Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on 4 point system.
* Attending a Texas College or University.
* Majoring in a Family and Consumer Sciences related field.
* Currently an undergraduate Sophomore or above in College.
* Scholarship to be applied to Junior or Senior years of college.
* Attach one completed college transcript including last semester attended.
* Include two letters of recommendation (one from your County Extension Agent, and one from a professor in the department of your major.)
* Sign the application.
* Completed application is due to Lorrie Coop , by April 1.
* Application judged on the following basis: 25% financial need; 25% scholastic ability; 25% leadership and character; 25% participation in 4-H.
* Scholarship given: $1,200.00
* The Anne Sonner scholarship may only be received one time.
* A certificate will be presented to the recipient at a district function.
* Funds will be issued to the college or university in one check.